A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website – when visited by a user – asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember personal information about you, such as your language preferences or login information.
These cookies are set by us and called first party cookies.
We also use third party cookies – which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting – for our advertising and marketing efforts.
- Assisting you in navigation;
- Assisting in registration to our events, login, and your ability to provide feedback;
- Analysing your use of our products, services or applications;
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts. (including behavioural advertising)
Below is a detailed list of the cookies we use on this Website. This Website is regularly scanned with our cookie scanning tool to maintain an accurate and up to date list.
We classify cookies into the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Performance Cookies
- Functional Cookies
- Targeting Cookies
You can opt-out of each cookie category (except strictly necessary cookies) by clicking on the “cookie settings” button below: